In order to provide Internet billing services, TUTORIAL SYSTEMS must collect, use, and share certain information about you. This policy explains what we collect, who we share it with, and how you can contact TUTORIAL SYSTEMS in order to ensure the accuracy of the data we collect, use, and share. The information TUTORIAL SYSTEMS collects from you helps us better serve you and the online community by continually updating the electronic payment services TUTORIAL SYSTEMS provides. The data that TUTORIAL SYSTEMS collects and maintains is as follows:
Information that you provide to us:
TUTORIAL SYSTEMS receives and stores all information that you enter on our Enroll Now (New Member Enrollment) pages. This may include, as applicable:
- Credit card New Member Enrollment page - the website you are purchasing services from, your e-mail address, credit card number, expiration date, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, and your agreement to be bound by TUTORIAL SYSTEMS's terms and conditions.
Information that we automatically receive:
TUTORIAL SYSTEMS receives and stores certain information whenever you download web pages, or send us e-mail or forms. For example:
- We identify the numerical IP address assigned to your computer by your Internet Service Provider.
- E-mail Correspondence - TUTORIAL SYSTEMS often requests a confirmation when you receive and open an e-mail communication delivered by TUTORIAL SYSTEMS. We archive all e-mail sent in and out of our network, and we identify the origination IP address of all e-mail sent into our network. We require that you refrain from "forging headers" or sending "SPAM".
Information from third parties:
For example, from time to time, TUTORIAL SYSTEMS:
- Requests and receives information from third parties and compares it to the information that you have provided. The main purpose for this is loss prevention.
- Receives information from a third-party organization such as a school, college or similar, that is sponsoring or subsidizing your access. For the purpose of confirmation of your purchase, Tutorial Systems will release data to the sponsoring or subsidizing organization, including your first and/or last name.
Protection of your privacy:
TUTORIAL SYSTEMS will release data when we believe the release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our Agreement, and protect the contract rights of our Content providers. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS passes the following data to the owner/operator of the website from which you are purchasing services utilizing TUTORIAL SYSTEMS services:
- Credit card New Member Enrollment page information including the website you are purchasing services from, your e-mail address, language preference, first name, last name, address, city, state, zip, country, and your agreement to be bound by TUTORIAL SYSTEMS's terms and conditions.
It is your obligation to provide TUTORIAL SYSTEMS with accurate and up-to-date information, and failure to provide us with such information could void any Agreement between you and TUTORIAL SYSTEMS. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as processing your purchase request, responding to customer service inquiries, loss prevention, improving our service, communicating with you, and allowing our content providers to provide customer service and fulfill their obligations to you. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS employees have access to your information on a need-to-know basis. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS will not sell your information to a third party for any reason.
In addition, TUTORIAL SYSTEMS, as part of the credit card processing system must provide limited information to the services that connect it to the companies that perform the banking functions. The credit card associations have strict privacy rules that these companies must adhere to in order to be authorized to receive and process credit card transactions. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS will never knowingly provide your information outside of this system.
TUTORIAL SYSTEMS employs the latest and best techniques available for protecting its systems from intrusion by unauthorized individuals, and is constantly upgrading its security as better methods become available. All information is stored behind firewalls and other sophisticated security systems. Our data center utilizes state-of-the-art physical security measures to prevent unauthorized access to the facility.
TUTORIAL SYSTEMS does not request, or knowingly collect identifiable information from children under the age of 18. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS does not knowingly use or share personal information from users under the age of 18 with third parties. TUTORIAL SYSTEMS does not offer children any promotions involving games, prizes, or any other activity that would induce a child to divulge personal information.
Questions regarding the information TUTORIAL SYSTEMS has stored about you should be sent by electronic mail to: